Green Country Hamfest
The BIGGEST and the BEST in Oklahoma!!
Friday and Saturday, March 13th & 14th, 2015
Fri. 4pm to 9pm, and
Saturday 8am to 3pm
- - - Click Here To Advertise on Green Country HamFest - - -
- - - Click Here To See All Active GCHF Banners - - -
Hamfest VE Testing
VE Testing will be in the Rogers County Building,
416 South Brady which is just west of the Expo Building parking lot.
- If this is an upgrade, we must see a signed original of your license.
- If you have a Certificate giving you credit for an exam element you
passed, bring it.
- If this is an administrative upgrade, say old Technician to General,
bring proof that you were licensed way back when...
- Bring a pen or a #2 pencil. A #2 pencil is actually preferred.
- If you feel you need a calculator, bring it too.
New This Year!!
At the end of each VE Testing session, we will hold a special drawing for a new Baofeng Dual Band Handy Talkie!!
Remember to get a ticket and enter to win if you plan on testing to get or upgrade your current amateur license!!
- SATURDAY: ARRL Testing - Sponsored by the Green Country Hamfest
Registration begins at 1:00pm
Testing will start at 1:30pm
Contact: Merlin Griffin WB5OSM - 918.520.7668 - email@example.com
- Must have some form of legal identification, if photo ID you only need one. If it is a non-photo ID then we will need two forms of ID.
- Testing fee is $15.00 non-refundable, cash or check payable to ARRL-VEC, we do not accept credit or debit cards although there is an ATM machine on site.
- Having a pre-filled out NCVEC Form 605, will save you and us some time.
Click on the link provided below, print, fill it out and bring it with you to the testing room.
[ Link to NCVEC Quick-Form 605 ]
Note - This is a PDF document so you will need a PDF reader to view and print it.